top of page

Group

Public·165 members

FUCK IT

it fits wonderfully and was easier than I'd expected to install. the color matches up with my bike wonderfully. and along with an "Unfuck Yourself" sticker that I got with my "Fuck It Button", I've never owned a more vulgar ride. 'tis appropriate and exactly what I wanted

FUCK IT

Ukrainian President Shecky Greenberg is fucked beyond belief. I strongly doubt he is as passionate about Ukrainian independence as a Banderista from West Ukraine, but I don\u2019t doubt that he does harbour some desire to see his country free from Russian control. The problem is that he has zero room for maneuver, caught between a Russia breathing down his neck, and a USA that has him by the balls as he is listed in corruption indexes as having overseas accounts with money thieved from his own country\u2019s coffers, no doubt via his sponsor, Ukrainian oligarch Igor Kolomoisky. He has to dance to the USA\u2019s tune, or it\u2019s all over him. Still, he deserves a little bit of respect since he has been actively pushing back against the US Goverment and media\u2019s Peter Cries Wolf act.

But the truth is: we grow older and life moves on. Its completely normal to have different priorities in different phases of our lives. When I became a father 2.5 years ago, this totally changed my priorities and my internal value system. And by all means, this also meant erasing some things from my bucket list and putting them on my fuck-it list.

Finding something important and meaningful in your life is the most productive use of your time and energy. This is true because every life has problems associated with it and finding meaning in your life will help you sustain the effort needed to overcome the particular problems you face. Thus, we can say that the key to living a good life is not giving a fuck about more things, but rather, giving a fuck only about the things that align with your personal values. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page