top of page

Group

Public·165 members

Sample Magic The Secrets Of House Music Production -SYNTHiC4TE ##TOP##

The Secrets of House Music ProductionMarc Adamo - Hal Leonard CorporationAfter four years producing award-winning sample collections, Sample Magic shares the secrets of house music production in this full-color book packed with hundreds of walk-throughs, hints, tips and insights from some of the biggest names in the industry. All parts of the production process are covered, including: making beats, drum sounds, bass lines, structure, instrumentals, FX, mixing, vocals, mastering, remixes, programming ideas and more. Every style of house is covered, from minimal to tribal, electro to progressive, soulful to jackin'. In-depth tutorials reveal the tricks of the pros, with step-by-step tutorials using Logic, Cubase and Ableton. A bonus DVD includes 600+MB of exclusive samples to get you started. Written by Marc Adamo with contributions from Wolfgang Gartner, Way Out West, Sharooz and a foreword by Mark Knight, this is the first time the secrets of house music have ever been fully revealed. Paperback with DVD, 146 p.Copyright:Milwaukee, WI:Hal Leonard Corporation2012Select a ProductPreviewMy LibraryDescriptionNumberLevelPriceQtyCurrently ViewingBook & DVD #10321327 UPC: 884088657109 Publisher ID: 00333752Availability InformationAvailability Information

Sample Magic The Secrets of House Music Production -SYNTHiC4TE

I am running a site at -house-music.com and looking for informative information in regards to house music and the production aspects. Although, it appears things are about 3 years old I still may find things that can assist me in my search for knowledge. Definitely going to pick this up!!

After four years producing award-winning sample collections, Sample Magic share the secrets of house music production in this 144-page full-colour book packed with hundreds of walkthroughs, hints, tips and insights from some of the biggest names in the industry.

Written by Marc Adamo (DJ Magazine, Future Music) with contributions from Wolfgang Gartner, Way Out West, Sharooz and a foreword by Mark Knight, this is the first time the secrets of house music have ever been fully revealed.

Vocals are a world unto themselves in terms of production. Bringing up and balancing vocal levels is really important in dance music, where you need the vocals sitting up there in the mix. You don't want to just lose things. If you're working with the vocals from the beginning, sometimes you end up doing an instrumental track and you have to fit a vocal on. That can be quite hard, but obviously there's lots of methods of doing it. It depends on the style of the vocal, and whether it's a lower male voice or a slightly higher female one. Higher can be easier to place, but it completely depends on how much is going on in the track. If you've got very little going on, for a house record, it's quite straightforward, especially for empty-ish funky house records because there's tons of space. I'll tend to compress vocals quite heavily for dance records, I'll tend to EQ them quite brutally, I'll effect them as required and do all sorts of crazy stuff to them.

Released today at the price of 24.90 (free postage UK), The Secrets of Dance Music Production can be purchased from the new Attack Store at www.attackmagazine.com/store/secrets-of-dance-music-production/ 076b4e4f54

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page