top of page

Group

Public·164 members

The Brothers Grunt !!EXCLUSIVE!!

A group is formed, composed of most of the survivors of their species, in a quest to bring back one of their kind, Perry, who has abandoned his involuntary position of "Chosen One" (leader of their order) and is now living the "high life" among human beings (who seem to deal with the bizarre nature of the grunts by ignoring them and pretending everything is normal).In music video segments that are intervened with some episodes, supervised by Kathy Karp, there are additional animated portions of the main characters grunting.

The Brothers Grunt

The characters that would become The Brothers Grunt were first seen in one of MTV's numerous 30-second promos. This particular promo consisted of close-up shots of the then-unnamed character's faces who seemed to be straining to do something (veins in their heads would bulge, the characters would squint and grunt) until the scene cut to the MTV logo landing in a pool of sludge followed by a satisfied "Ahhhhh" (suggesting that the characters were suffering from constipation and the MTV logo was the 'turd' as it were). It is unclear when this promo aired if the storyline and characters for The Brothers Grunt had been developed already or if it had been developed into its own show after the success of the promo, in the wake of Beavis and Butt-head.

The series centered around an ensemble cast of pale, rubbery humanoids distantly related to human beings, all of them ostensibly male, wandering around in their underpants. Their main food staple is cheese; nevertheless they are able to eat other meals (at least potatoes: see episode #23 Not My Potato). Their single parent is a giant, mute aquatic individual, called Primus Gruntus Maximus, to whom they are born as embryos inside skin warts, much in the way of the Surinam Toad (see Pipa pipa). They live in a monastery in an alternate universe. A group is formed, composed of most of the survivors of their species, in a quest to bring back one of their kind, Perry, who has abandoned his involuntary position of "Chosen One" (leader of their order) and is now living the "high life" among human beings (who seem to deal with the bizarre nature of the grunts by ignoring them and pretending everything is normal). The style and quality of animation resembled that of The Ren and Stimpy Show.

The characters that would become The Brothers Grunt were first seen in one of MTV's numerous 30-second promos. This particular promo consisted of close-up shots of the at-the-time-unnamed character's faces who seemed to be straining to do something (veins in their heads would bulge, the characters would squint and grunt) until the scene cut to the MTV logo landing in a pool of sludge followed by a satisfied "Ahhhhh" (suggesting that the characters were suffering from constipation, and the MTV logo was the feces, as it were). It is unclear when this promo aired if the storyline and characters from The Brothers Grunt had been developed already or if it had been developed into its own show after the success of the promo in the wake of Beavis and Butt-head.

The Brothers Grunt (1994-1995) was about the leader of the grunts, Perry, who had escaped. His five brothers (Frank, Dean, Bing, Sammy and Tony) have to find him or else the brotherhood of the grunts will fall. It's a Cult Classic to fans of Danny Antonucci. After this show ended, Danny would later be famous for Cartoon Network's Ed, Edd n Eddy. As of 2016, the show has not appeared on VHS or DVD. However, there is a fan movement to help support the idea of releasing the show onto DVD.

I really don't consider this a peak in the sence of a worthwhile destination regarding a hike or climb. It was just there between Baldy and AF Twins. I'm certain more poeple have stood on its summit than any other peak in Utah, or possibly even the Western US, maybe even all the US.Climbed again June 11, 07 and it did happen to be a worthwhile destination. Hiked 3000' vertical mainly off trail up thru Gad Valley. Solitude and outstanding views of many peaks I've summited was the reward for the grunt. Took the ridge trail down for a nice loop half day hike.

First peak of any significance I ever climbed, with my dad and two brothers via Gad Valley back in August 1983. Lots of big snow patches up high from the ridiculous snowpack from the previous winter. Used to be free tram rides down if you hiked up, not sure if that is still the case. Hiked up Peruvian Gulch the next year, and have climbed Hidden Peak many times since then. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page